This area is divided into several sections. Also, the information presented here will grow and evolve. Please be patient as we assemble the necessary pieces to make this area as complete as possible. Finally, if you come upon any mistakes or have any corrections, please send MSSA an email with improved information.
1. The Shooting Range Funding Program administered by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks.
2. An inventory of established shooting ranges in Montana.
3. A list of range construction techniques and improvements that have proven successful in Montana.
4. The Montana Shooting Range Protection Act.
5. Use of easements to protect a shooting range safety zone.
6. Montana Shooting Range Development Program enabling state law.
7. Montana Shooting Range Development program implementing regulations.
10. Shooting on Private Property in Montana
11. Draft liability waiver for shooting events
12. Draft club or organization Bylaws